Benzo[a]pyrene modulation of acute immunologic responses in red Sea bream pretreated with lipopolysaccharide
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 517–525, May 2014
How to Cite
Bo, J., Gopalakrishnan, S., Fan, D.-Q., Thilagam, H., Qu, H.-D., Zhang, N., Chen, F.-Y. and Wang, K.-J. (2014), Benzo[a]pyrene modulation of acute immunologic responses in red Sea bream pretreated with lipopolysaccharide. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 517–525. doi: 10.1002/tox.21777
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Numbers: PCSIRT, IRT0941
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA091406
- Minjiang Scholar Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!