These authors are co-first authors.
Extensive Ace2 duplication and multiple mutations on Ace1 and Ace2 are related with high level of organophosphates resistance in Aphis gossypii
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 526–533, May 2014
How to Cite
Shang, Q., Pan, Y., Fang, K., Xi, J., Wong, A., Brennan, J. A. and Cao, C. (2014), Extensive Ace2 duplication and multiple mutations on Ace1 and Ace2 are related with high level of organophosphates resistance in Aphis gossypii. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 526–533. doi: 10.1002/tox.21778
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Scientific and Technological Development Program of Jilin province of China-Youth Foundation. Grant Number: 20100151
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!