These authors are co-first authors.
Extensive Ace2 duplication and multiple mutations on Ace1 and Ace2 are related with high level of organophosphates resistance in Aphis gossypii
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 526–533, May 2014
How to Cite
Shang, Q., Pan, Y., Fang, K., Xi, J., Wong, A., Brennan, J. A. and Cao, C. (2014), Extensive Ace2 duplication and multiple mutations on Ace1 and Ace2 are related with high level of organophosphates resistance in Aphis gossypii. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 526–533. doi: 10.1002/tox.21778
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Scientific and Technological Development Program of Jilin province of China-Youth Foundation. Grant Number: 20100151
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101456
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.