Responses of biomarkers of a standardized (Cyprinus carpio) and a native (Pimelodella laticeps) fish species after in situ exposure in a periurban zone of Luján river (Argentina)
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 545–557, May 2014
How to Cite
Scarcia, P., Calamante, G. and de la Torre, F. (2014), Responses of biomarkers of a standardized (Cyprinus carpio) and a native (Pimelodella laticeps) fish species after in situ exposure in a periurban zone of Luján river (Argentina). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 545–557. doi: 10.1002/tox.21780
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP647
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (ANPCyT). Grant Number: PICT35913
- Basic Sciences Department, National University of Luján
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!