Supported by: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Government of India (Project No. ST-P1-1.3/2008/INM311), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, India.
A semiquinone glucoside derivative provides protection to male reproductive system of the mice against gamma radiation toxicity†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 558–567, May 2014
How to Cite
Patel, D. D., Bansal, D. D., Mishra, S., Arora, R., Sharma, R. K., Jain, S. K. and Kumar, R. (2014), A semiquinone glucoside derivative provides protection to male reproductive system of the mice against gamma radiation toxicity. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 558–567. doi: 10.1002/tox.21781
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!