These authors contributed equally to this work.
Perinatal exposure to di-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate leads to cognitive dysfunction and phospho-tau level increase in aged rats
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 596–603, May 2014
How to Cite
Sun, W., Ban, J.-B., Zhang, N., Zu, Y.-K. and Sun, W.-X. (2014), Perinatal exposure to di-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate leads to cognitive dysfunction and phospho-tau level increase in aged rats. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/tox.21785
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30600485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!