Effects of Hg(II) Exposure on MAPK Phosphorylation and Antioxidant System in D. melanogaster
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 621–630, June 2014
How to Cite
Paula, M. T., Zemolin, A. P., Vargas, A. P., Golombieski, R. M., Loreto, E. L. S., Saidelles, A. P., Picoloto, R. S., Flores, E. M. M., Pereira, A. B., Rocha, J. B. T., Merritt, T. J. S., Franco, J. L. and Posser, T. (2014), Effects of Hg(II) Exposure on MAPK Phosphorylation and Antioxidant System in D. melanogaster. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 621–630. doi: 10.1002/tox.21788
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- CNPq. Grant Number: #483395/2009-9
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS)
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia Antártico de Pesquisas Ambientais (INCT-APA). Grant Numbers: #556081/2010-2, #151010/2009-9, 150514/2009-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!