Micronuclei, nucleoplasmic bridges, and nuclear buds induced in human lymphocytes by the fungicide signum and its active ingredients (boscalid and pyraclostrobin)
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 723–732, May 2014
How to Cite
Çayır, A., Coskun, M. and Coskun, M. (2014), Micronuclei, nucleoplasmic bridges, and nuclear buds induced in human lymphocytes by the fungicide signum and its active ingredients (boscalid and pyraclostrobin). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 723–732. doi: 10.1002/tox.21789
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University (Scientific Research Project Commission). Grant Number: 2009/45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!