Diphenyl diselenide protects against metabolic disorders induced by acephate acute exposure in rats
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 665–671, June 2014
How to Cite
Acker, C. I. and Nogueira, C. W. (2014), Diphenyl diselenide protects against metabolic disorders induced by acephate acute exposure in rats. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 665–671. doi: 10.1002/tox.21793
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- UFSM, CAPES, CNPq, FAPERGS/CNPq (PRONEX). Grant Number: 10/0005-1
- FAPERGS. Grant Number: 10/07116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!