Altered sperm chromatin structure in mice exposed to sodium fluoride through drinking water
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Sun, Z., Niu, R., Wang, B. and Wang, J. (2012), Altered sperm chromatin structure in mice exposed to sodium fluoride through drinking water. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21796
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 31072180, 31101869
- Shanxi Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2011021030-3, 2012021027-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!