The embryonic and postembryonic developmental toxicity of imidazolium-based ionic liquids on Physa acuta
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 697–704, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, X.-Y., Dong, X.-Y., Bai, X., Liu, L. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), The embryonic and postembryonic developmental toxicity of imidazolium-based ionic liquids on Physa acuta. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 697–704. doi: 10.1002/tox.21797
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172415, 20573019, 20573034
- Key Subject of Fishery in Henan Province, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!