Ptaquiloside-induced early-stage urothelial lesions show increased cell proliferation and intact β-catenin and E-cadherin expression
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 763–769, May 2014
How to Cite
Gil da Costa, R. M., Oliveira, P. A., Bastos, M. M. S. M., Lopes, C. C. and Lopes, C. (2014), Ptaquiloside-induced early-stage urothelial lesions show increased cell proliferation and intact β-catenin and E-cadherin expression. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 763–769. doi: 10.1002/tox.21803
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- The Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (to R. M. G. C.). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37565/2007
- The Portuguese Ministry for Science and Technology, The Social European Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!