These authors contributed equally to this work.
Acute and chronic toxic effects of bisphenol a on Chlorella pyrenoidosa and Scenedesmus obliquus
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 714–722, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Xiong, B., Sun, W.-F., An, S., Lin, K.-F., Guo, M.-J. and Cui, X.-H. (2014), Acute and chronic toxic effects of bisphenol a on Chlorella pyrenoidosa and Scenedesmus obliquus. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 714–722. doi: 10.1002/tox.21806
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40901148, 40871223
- The Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB200904
- The National Forestry Public Welfare Science and Technology Research Program of China. Grant Number: 201104088
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WB0911011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!