Induction of oxidative stress and histological changes in liver by subacute doses of butyl cyclohexyl phthalate
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 345–353, March 2014
How to Cite
Yavaşoğlu, N. Ü. K., Köksal, Ç., Dağdeviren, M., Aktuğ, H. and Yavaşoğlu, A. (2014), Induction of oxidative stress and histological changes in liver by subacute doses of butyl cyclohexyl phthalate. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 345–353. doi: 10.1002/tox.21813
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Ege University Science Technology, Application and Research Center. Grant Number: 2010/FEN/018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!