Lactational exposure to hydroxylated polychlorinated biphenyl (OH-PCB 106) causes hyperactivity in male rat pups by aberrant increase in dopamine and its receptor
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 876–883, August 2014
How to Cite
Lesmana, R., Shimokawa, N., Takatsuru, Y., Iwasaki, T. and Koibuchi, N. (2014), Lactational exposure to hydroxylated polychlorinated biphenyl (OH-PCB 106) causes hyperactivity in male rat pups by aberrant increase in dopamine and its receptor. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 876–883. doi: 10.1002/tox.21815
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Grants-in-Aid from Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- (MEXT), Ministry of the Environment of Japan (EXTEND 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!