Mechanism of the toxicity induced by natural humic acid on human vascular endothelial cells
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 916–925, August 2014
How to Cite
Kihara, Y., Yustiawati, Tanaka, M., Gumiri, S., Ardianor, Hosokawa, T., Tanaka, S., Saito, T. and Kurasaki, M. (2014), Mechanism of the toxicity induced by natural humic acid on human vascular endothelial cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 916–925. doi: 10.1002/tox.21819
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20310017
- JST-JICA Project: Wild Fire and Carbon Management in Peat-Forest in Indonesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!