Comparative effect of technical and commercial formulations of methamidophos on sperm quality and DNA integrity in mice
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 942–949, August 2014
How to Cite
Urióstegui-Acosta, M., Hernández-Ochoa, I., de Jesús Solís-Heredia, M., Martínez-Aguilar, G. and Quintanilla-Vega, B. (2014), Comparative effect of technical and commercial formulations of methamidophos on sperm quality and DNA integrity in mice. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 942–949. doi: 10.1002/tox.21822
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- CONACYT-Mexico. Grant Number: 58213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!