Biomarker responses in caged carp (Cyprinuscarpio) and native collected fish (Leporinus obtusidens) in the Río de la Plata Estuary, Argentina
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 950–960, August 2014
How to Cite
Scarcia, P., Calamante, G. and de la Torre, F. (2014), Biomarker responses in caged carp (Cyprinuscarpio) and native collected fish (Leporinus obtusidens) in the Río de la Plata Estuary, Argentina. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 950–960. doi: 10.1002/tox.21823
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Scientific and Technical Research Council CONICET. Grant Number: Project PIP6467
- Basic Sciences Department of the National University of Luján, Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!