These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gene expression profile in chronic mouse liver injury caused by long-term exposure to CeCl3
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 837–846, May 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, J., Fei, M., Fei, M., Sang, X., Sang, X., Cheng, Z., Gui, S., Zhao, X., Sheng, L., Sun, Q., Hu, R., Wang, L. and Hong, F. (2014), Gene expression profile in chronic mouse liver injury caused by long-term exposure to CeCl3. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 837–846. doi: 10.1002/tox.21826
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China
- A Project Funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions and “Chun-Tsung scholar” Foundation of Soo-chow University. Grant Numbers: 81273036, 30901218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!