Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L induced cell death in LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the caspase-dependent and -independent pathways
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 969–980, September 2014
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-S., Hsu, S.-C., Weng, S.-W., Yu, C.-C., Yang, J.-S., Lai, K.-C., Lin, J.-P., Lin, J.-G. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Crude extract of Rheum palmatum L induced cell death in LS1034 human colon cancer cells acts through the caspase-dependent and -independent pathways. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 969–980. doi: 10.1002/tox.21827
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- China Medical University. Grant Numbers: CMU99-COL-06-1, CMU99-COL-06-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!