Role of propolis (bee glue) in improving histopathological changes of the kidney of rat treated with aluminum chloride
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1000–1010, September 2014
How to Cite
EL-kenawy, A. E.-m., Hussein Osman, H. E. and Daghestani, M. H. (2014), Role of propolis (bee glue) in improving histopathological changes of the kidney of rat treated with aluminum chloride. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1000–1010. doi: 10.1002/tox.21830
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!