The crude extract of Corni Fructus induces apoptotic cell death through reactive oxygen species-modulated pathways in U-2 OS human osteosarcoma cells
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1020–1031, September 2014
How to Cite
Liao, C.-L., Hsu, S.-C., Yu, C.-C., Yang, J.-S., Tang, N.-Y., Wood, W. G., Lin, J.-G. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), The crude extract of Corni Fructus induces apoptotic cell death through reactive oxygen species-modulated pathways in U-2 OS human osteosarcoma cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1020–1031. doi: 10.1002/tox.21832
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- CMU-101-Asia-04 from China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, People's Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!