Cytochrome P450 system expression and DNA adduct formation in the liver of Zacco platypus following waterborne Benzo(a)pyrene exposure: implications for biomarker determination
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1032–1042, September 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. W., Kim, Y. H., Yoon, S. and Lee, S. K. (2014), Cytochrome P450 system expression and DNA adduct formation in the liver of Zacco platypus following waterborne Benzo(a)pyrene exposure: implications for biomarker determination. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1032–1042. doi: 10.1002/tox.21833
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Center for Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration (CAER) of the Eco-STAR project of the Ministry of Environment, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!