Effect of commercial grade endosulfan on growth and reproduction of the fighting fish Betta splendens
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1054–1062, September 2014
How to Cite
Balasubramani, A. and Pandian, T. J. (2014), Effect of commercial grade endosulfan on growth and reproduction of the fighting fish Betta splendens. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1054–1062. doi: 10.1002/tox.21835
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- The Indian National Science Academy, University Grants Commission, New Delhi
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!