These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic and biochemical biomarkers in the macrophyte Bidens laevis L. Exposed to a commercial formulation of endosulfan
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1063–1071, September 2014
How to Cite
Pérez, D. J., Lukaszewicz, G., Menone, M. L., V. Amé, M. and Camadro, E. L. (2014), Genetic and biochemical biomarkers in the macrophyte Bidens laevis L. Exposed to a commercial formulation of endosulfan. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1063–1071. doi: 10.1002/tox.21836
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 112-200-801-02190 2008
- UNMdP. Grant Number: EXA 515/10
- 2011 SETAC/Procter and Gamble Fellowship for Doctoral research in Environmental Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!