Assessing multiple endpoints of atrazine ingestion on gravid northern watersnakes (Nerodia sipedon) and their offspring
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1072–1082, September 2014
How to Cite
Neuman-Lee, L. A., Gaines, K. F., Baumgartner, K. A., Voorhees, J. R., Novak, J. M. and Mullin, S. J. (2014), Assessing multiple endpoints of atrazine ingestion on gravid northern watersnakes (Nerodia sipedon) and their offspring. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1072–1082. doi: 10.1002/tox.21837
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- The Eastern Illinois University Biological Sciences Department, The Savannah River Ecology Lab, The Wildlife Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!