An “ex vivo” model to evaluate toxicological responses to mixtures of contaminants in cetaceans: Integumentum biopsy slices
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1107–1121, October 2014
How to Cite
Fossi, M. C., Casini, S., Maltese, S., Panti, C., Spinsanti, G. and Marsili, L. (2014), An “ex vivo” model to evaluate toxicological responses to mixtures of contaminants in cetaceans: Integumentum biopsy slices. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1107–1121. doi: 10.1002/tox.21841
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!