Toxicity evaluation of β-diketone antibiotics on the development of embryo-larval zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1134–1146, October 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Che, B., Duan, A., Mao, J., Dahlgren, R. A., Zhang, M., Zhang, H., Zeng, A. and Wang, X. (2014), Toxicity evaluation of β-diketone antibiotics on the development of embryo-larval zebrafish (Danio rerio). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1134–1146. doi: 10.1002/tox.21843
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Public Benefit Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2011C23114
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31270548, 31071115
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: Y5100333, Y3110050
- Key Project of Environmental Protection Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012B014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!