Supported by: China Science and Technology as “National High Technology Research and Development Program (863)” (No. 2010AA064904).
Effects of subchronic exposure to low-dose volatile organic compounds on lung inflammation in mice
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1089–1097, September 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Li, C., Liu, W., Jin, Y. and Guo, L. (2014), Effects of subchronic exposure to low-dose volatile organic compounds on lung inflammation in mice. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1089–1097. doi: 10.1002/tox.21844
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!