These authors contributed equally to this work.
Wogonin attenuates endotoxin-induced prostaglandin E2 and nitric oxide production via Src-ERK1/2-NFκB pathway in BV-2 microglial cells
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1162–1170, October 2014
How to Cite
Yeh, C.-H., Yang, M.-L., Lee, C.-Y., Yang, C.-P., Li, Y.-C., Chen, C.-J. and Kuan, Y.-H. (2014), Wogonin attenuates endotoxin-induced prostaglandin E2 and nitric oxide production via Src-ERK1/2-NFκB pathway in BV-2 microglial cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1162–1170. doi: 10.1002/tox.21847
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2320-B-040-012-MY3
- Show Chwan Health Care System of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: RD100029 and RD101019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!