Histological alterations in the structure of the testis in tench (Tinca tinca) after exposure to 17 alpha-ethynylestradiol
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1182–1192, October 2014
How to Cite
Oropesa, A. L., Jiménez, B., Gil, M. C., Osswald, J., Fallola, C., Pula, H. J., Cuesta, J. M. and Gómez, L. (2014), Histological alterations in the structure of the testis in tench (Tinca tinca) after exposure to 17 alpha-ethynylestradiol. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1182–1192. doi: 10.1002/tox.21850
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- University of Extremadura (Plan de iniciación a la investigación, desarrollo tecnológico e innovación
- Programa Orientado
- Convocatoria 2008
- Vicerrectorado de Investigación
- Innovación e Infraestructura Científica), Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!