The mancozeb-containing carbamate fungicide tattoo induces mild Oxidative Stress in goldfish brain, liver, and kidney
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Atamaniuk, T. M., Kubrak, O. I., Husak, V. V., Storey, K. B. and Lushchak, V. I. (2013), The mancozeb-containing carbamate fungicide tattoo induces mild Oxidative Stress in goldfish brain, liver, and kidney. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21853
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Grant Number: 0106U002245
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!