Determination of heavy metal content and lipid profiles in mussel extracts from two sites on the moroccan atlantic coast and evaluation of their biological activities on MIN6 pancreatic cells
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1245–1261, November 2014
How to Cite
Boumhras, M., Ouafik, S., Nury, T., Gresti, J., Athias, A., Ragot, K., Nasser, B., Cherkaoui-Malki, M. and Lizard, G. (2014), Determination of heavy metal content and lipid profiles in mussel extracts from two sites on the moroccan atlantic coast and evaluation of their biological activities on MIN6 pancreatic cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1245–1261. doi: 10.1002/tox.21855
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Action Intégrée of the Comité Mixte Inter-universitaire Franco-Marocain
- CMIFM. Grant Number: AIMA/10/238
- PHC volubulis program, Ministère des Affaires Etrangères, Université
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!