Ellagic acid induces apoptosis in TSGH8301 human bladder cancer cells through the endoplasmic reticulum stress- and mitochondria-dependent signaling pathways
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1262–1274, November 2014
How to Cite
Ho, C.-C., Huang, A.-C., Yu, C.-S., Lien, J.-C., Wu, S.-H., Huang, Y.-P., Huang, H.-Y., Kuo, J.-H., Liao, W.-Y., Yang, J.-S., Chen, P.-Y. and Chung, J.-G. (2014), Ellagic acid induces apoptosis in TSGH8301 human bladder cancer cells through the endoplasmic reticulum stress- and mitochondria-dependent signaling pathways. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1262–1274. doi: 10.1002/tox.21857
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMU100-TC-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!