Ambient vapor samples activate the Nrf2-ARE pathway in human bronchial epithelial BEAS-2B cells
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1292–1300, November 2014
How to Cite
Shinkai, Y., Nakajima, S., Eiguren-Fernandez, A., Stefano, E. D., Schmitz, D. A., Froines, J. R., Cho, A. K. and Kumagai, Y. (2014), Ambient vapor samples activate the Nrf2-ARE pathway in human bronchial epithelial BEAS-2B cells. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1292–1300. doi: 10.1002/tox.21860
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas). Grant Number: 22406004
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency-funded Southern California Particle Center. Grant Number: RD-83241301
- South Coast Air Quality Management District. Grant Number: 12865
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!