Erythrocyte nitric oxide synthase as a surrogate marker for mercury-induced vascular damage: The modulatory effects of naringin
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1314–1322, November 2014
How to Cite
Harisa, G. I., Mariee, A. D., Abo-Salem, O. M. and Attiaa, S. M. (2014), Erythrocyte nitric oxide synthase as a surrogate marker for mercury-induced vascular damage: The modulatory effects of naringin. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1314–1322. doi: 10.1002/tox.21862
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University. Grant Number: RGP-VPP-120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!