Toxicity and enantiospecific differences of two β-blockers, propranolol and metoprolol, in the embryos and larvae of zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1367–1378, December 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L., Xin, L., Peng, Z., Jin, R., Jin, Y., Qian, H. and Fu, Z. (2014), Toxicity and enantiospecific differences of two β-blockers, propranolol and metoprolol, in the embryos and larvae of zebrafish (Danio rerio). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1367–1378. doi: 10.1002/tox.21867
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 20907044, 20837002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z5090273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!