Different transcriptional responses of heat shock protein 20 in the marine diatom Ditylum brightwellii exposed to metals and endocrine-disrupting chemicals
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1379–1389, December 2014
How to Cite
Lee, M.-A., Guo, R. and Ki, J.-S. (2014), Different transcriptional responses of heat shock protein 20 in the marine diatom Ditylum brightwellii exposed to metals and endocrine-disrupting chemicals. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1379–1389. doi: 10.1002/tox.21868
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Marine and Extreme Genome Research Center Program of the Ministry of Land, Transportation and Maritime Affairs, Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government . Grant Numbers: NRF-C1ABA001–2011-0018573 , 2012-0001741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!