Chlorpyrifos-based insecticides induced genotoxic and cytotoxic effects in the ten spotted live-bearer fish, Cnesterodon decemmaculatus (Jenyns, 1842)
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1390–1398, December 2014
How to Cite
Vera-Candioti, J., Soloneski, S. and Larramendy, M. L. (2014), Chlorpyrifos-based insecticides induced genotoxic and cytotoxic effects in the ten spotted live-bearer fish, Cnesterodon decemmaculatus (Jenyns, 1842). Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1390–1398. doi: 10.1002/tox.21869
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National University of La Plata. Grant Numbers: 11/N619, 11/N699
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Research from Argentina. Grant Number: CONICET, PIP No. 0106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!