Downregulation of cytochrome P450scc as an initial adverse effect of adult exposure to diethylstilbestrol on testicular steroidogenesis
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1452–1459, December 2014
How to Cite
Maeda, N., Okumura, K., Tanaka, E., Suzuki, T., Miyasho, T., Haeno, S., Ueda, H., Hoshi, N. and Yokota, H. (2014), Downregulation of cytochrome P450scc as an initial adverse effect of adult exposure to diethylstilbestrol on testicular steroidogenesis. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1452–1459. doi: 10.1002/tox.21875
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- “Grant-in-aid and Support Project to Assist Private Universities in Developing Bases for Research” from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture and Technology in Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!