Biochemical biomarkers in liver and gill tissues of freshwater fish Carassius auratus following in vivo exposure to hexabromobenzene
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1460–1470, December 2014
How to Cite
Feng, M., Qu, R., Li, Y., Wei, Z. and Wang, Z. (2014), Biochemical biomarkers in liver and gill tissues of freshwater fish Carassius auratus following in vivo exposure to hexabromobenzene. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1460–1470. doi: 10.1002/tox.21876
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071319, 20977046
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 1112021101
- Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX07506-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!