Semiquinone fraction isolated from Bacillus sp. INM-1 protects hepatic tissues against γ-radiation induced toxicity
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1471–1478, December 2014
How to Cite
Mishra, S., Bansal, D. D., Malhotra, P., K. Reddy, D. S., Jamwal, V. S., Patel, D. D., Gupta, A. K., Singh, P. K., Javed, S. and Kumar, R. (2014), Semiquinone fraction isolated from Bacillus sp. INM-1 protects hepatic tissues against γ-radiation induced toxicity. Environ. Toxicol., 29: 1471–1478. doi: 10.1002/tox.21877
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (Project: 1.3 of ST-P1, INM-311), Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!