Concentration-dependent induction of reactive oxygen species, cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human liver cells after nickel nanoparticles exposure
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 137–148, February 2015
How to Cite
Ahmad, J., Alhadlaq, H. A., Siddiqui, M. A., Saquib, Q., Al-Khedhairy, A. A., Musarrat, J. and Ahamed, M. (2015), Concentration-dependent induction of reactive oxygen species, cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human liver cells after nickel nanoparticles exposure. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 137–148. doi: 10.1002/tox.21879
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (National Plan for Science and Technology (NPST)).. Grant Number: 10-NAN1201-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!