The combined effects of DEHP and PCBs on phospholipase in the livers of mice
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 197–204, February 2015
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Min, L., Huang, Q., Chen, Y., Fang, C., Sun, X. and Dong, S. (2015), The combined effects of DEHP and PCBs on phospholipase in the livers of mice. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 197–204. doi: 10.1002/tox.21885
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21107107
- Science and Technology Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2011J05117, 2011J05102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!