These authors contributed equally to this work.
Activation of MAPK pathways and downstream transcription factors in 2-aminobiphenyl-induced apoptosis
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 205–211, February 2015
How to Cite
Chen, L.-C., Chueh, T.-C., Tuan, Y.-F., Chen, C.-C., Chien, C.-C., Lee, H.-Y. and Chen, S.-C. (2015), Activation of MAPK pathways and downstream transcription factors in 2-aminobiphenyl-induced apoptosis. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 205–211. doi: 10.1002/tox.21886
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- NCU-LSH-Research Center. Grant Number: NCU-LSH-101-A-015
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-2320-B-008-003-MY3
- Aim of Top University Project from the Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!