These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transcriptional responses, metabolic activity and mouthpart deformities in natural populations of chironomus riparius larvae exposed to environmental pollutants
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 383–395, April 2015
How to Cite
Planelló, R., Servia, M. J., Gómez-Sande, P., Herrero, Ó., Cobo, F. and Morcillo, G. (2015), Transcriptional responses, metabolic activity and mouthpart deformities in natural populations of chironomus riparius larvae exposed to environmental pollutants. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 383–395. doi: 10.1002/tox.21893
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Ciencias y Tecnologías Medioambientales, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain.. Grant Number: CTM-2012-37547
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: CGL2009-10868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!