These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transcriptional responses, metabolic activity and mouthpart deformities in natural populations of chironomus riparius larvae exposed to environmental pollutants
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 383–395, April 2015
How to Cite
Planelló, R., Servia, M. J., Gómez-Sande, P., Herrero, Ó., Cobo, F. and Morcillo, G. (2015), Transcriptional responses, metabolic activity and mouthpart deformities in natural populations of chironomus riparius larvae exposed to environmental pollutants. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 383–395. doi: 10.1002/tox.21893
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Ciencias y Tecnologías Medioambientales, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain.. Grant Number: CTM-2012-37547
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: CGL2009-10868
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tox21893-sup-0001-supptabIV.doc||37K||Supplementary Information Table|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.