The crude extract of Corni Fructus inhibits the migration and invasion of U-2 OS human osteosarcoma cells through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 53–63, January 2015
How to Cite
Liao, C.-L., Lin, J.-H., Lien, J.-C., Hsu, S.-C., Chueh, F.-S., Yu, C.-C., Wu, P.-P., Huang, Y.-P., Lin, J.-G. and Chung, J.-G. (2015), The crude extract of Corni Fructus inhibits the migration and invasion of U-2 OS human osteosarcoma cells through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9 by MAPK signaling. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 53–63. doi: 10.1002/tox.21894
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!