*The authors, Ya-Yin Chen, Hsu-Feng Lu, Jing-Gung Chung, and Jin-Biou Chang contributed equally to this work.
Bufalin inhibits migration and invasion in human hepatocellular carcinoma SK-Hep1 cells through the inhibitions of NF-kB and matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9-signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 2015
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-Y., Lu, H.-F., Hsu, S.-C., Kuo, C.-L., Chang, S.-J., Lin, J.-J., Wu, P.-P., Liu, J.-Y., Lee, C.-H., Chung, J.-G. and Chang, J.-B. (2015), Bufalin inhibits migration and invasion in human hepatocellular carcinoma SK-Hep1 cells through the inhibitions of NF-kB and matrix metalloproteinase-2/-9-signaling pathways. Environ. Toxicol., 30: 74–82. doi: 10.1002/tox.21896
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- China Medical University. Grant Number: CMU97-127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!