Triclosan exhibits a tendency to accumulate in the epididymis and shows sperm toxicity in male sprague-dawley rats
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Lan, Z., Hyung Kim, T., Shun Bi, K., Hui Chen, X. and Sik Kim, H. (2013), Triclosan exhibits a tendency to accumulate in the epididymis and shows sperm toxicity in male sprague-dawley rats. Environ. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/tox.21897
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- National Institute of Food & Drug Safety Evaluation (NiFDS) Research Foundation of Korea FDA. Grant Number: 11162NTP726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!